Sunday 30 December 2012

We didn't have roasts for dinner today

Smoked salmon with usuyaki tamago (Japanese thin omelette) and herb butter and garlic rice

I had a long afternoon nap and I overslept past our usual dinner time (because Phanit kept me awake till 5 a.m. last night), so I decided that we didn't have enough time to use the oven. Instead, I made Eunice and myself a fusion dinner, using the smoked salmon I bought from Tesco on my way back to her place this morning. The omelette was surprisingly a success! I added honey in the egg mix so it tasted similar to the sweet egg wraps you get at Japanese restaurants.

I also started packing since it's just a few days away to the end of my vacation, and I managed to sort out my boxing day fashion finds:

Stuff for myself and presents for friends

Anyway, tomorrow's a photoshoot day out with some Seow Wei and Yi Ying, need to rest now or I'll be late! x

No comments:

Post a Comment