Thursday 13 December 2012

Time travelling


Summer in 2011 was a memorable one. My friend Gerald was very active in the Model United Nations Society back in school, and he convinced me to join the WEMUN Conference in Beijing. I was looking for fun in trying something new, and that would be speaking in public for me. Besides, participating in an international event like this would mean getting the opportunity to travel and meeting new people. So I thought, why not?

There were the serious discussions, drafting resolutions and lobbying for votes, but we had social events in the evening too (which were what I think everyone was most looking forward to). 

Oh and it was Chinese Valentine's Day then!

After so many vibrant evenings, I don't think I'll ever forget how awesome my summer turned out to be. :)


More photos up next! x


No comments:

Post a Comment