Tuesday 25 December 2012

Borough Market: Round 1

Everything smelled and looked so good! I love this place so much that I decided that I would come here every time I visit London. I had a 4-course meal at the price of one if I had it at a restaurant.

For starters, I had fresh oysters. It was £5.50 for 2 medium rocks and 2 medium natives.

Super fresh and juicy!

For my main course, I had the best duck sandwich for only £5.

I love this! It's a must-try!

Dessert was chocolate éclair for £2.50. 


To finish off, I had a small cup of mulled cider for £2.50.

Perfect for a cold day
Tadaa! In total, that's £15.50 for a complete, satisfying meal.

I also bought a set of handmade chutney from the market for my uncle, I hope he likes them. :)


p.s. Merry christmas everyone! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment