Monday 7 January 2013

New Year Resolution #1: Eat Healthily

Have you got all your new year resolutions sorted out already? 

I haven't completed the list, but I'm on my way. So here's the first: eating healthily, because I want the best for me.

This doesn't mean banning good stuff like chocolates and cheese out of my life, but having self-control and realising that other good food . However, I wouldn't suggest grapefruits as part of the diet, because they taste totally awful! Bananas, berries, grapes, and sweet potatoes are my current favourite. I would now kick-start my day with a hot cup of camomile and spiced apple tea, then eat a large bowl full of cereals with sultanas and fresh milk before hitting the books and lecture notes. 


Also, I'm hoping to keep healthy hair and I wish that they would stop falling off so much in the shower! I used to have such thick hair when I was younger that I always complained about it being a bother, but all I really want now is for it to come back. 

I've tried braiding my hair to keep it neat, but I'm terrible at it (they don't even look like braids!) and the length isn't quite right yet. Guess I've just got to be patient and wait. I also can't decide if I should trim my fringe? I bought a pair of scissors specially for cutting hair but there's a high chance that I would cause a disaster, so I'm keeping it away for now. Suggestions, anybody?

Short layered hair wouldn't stay in place, but I dislike putting too many bobby pins or any hair spray

Time to get back to work!

p.s. I really don't know what to do with the other grapefruit lying in my refrigerator. x

No comments:

Post a Comment