Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year everyone!

It was such a last minute plan but Eunice and I decided to host a new year's eve gathering with some friends before the big countdown. I can't believe I did it but I cooked for 11 people including myself, and I've never tried these recipes, so I was hoping that they would turn out alright (I think they actually did, yay!).

We had tortilla with bacon and tomato dip as appetizers; spiced pork burgers, mustard roast chicken and lasagne as main courses, then dark chocolate walnut brownies with vanilla ice cream for dessert. 

No measuring cups whatsoever but they turned out alright!
After food, drinks and games, we headed out to watch the fireworks
Very busy streets
Free tube service for the public
Love, love
Let's hope for a great 2013! x

No comments:

Post a Comment