Monday 14 January 2013

My very first snow

I've just had one of the most beautiful days of my life.


I had my first day of exams today, but it started snowing just the night before and I woke up to a very white scene at dawn.


Leaving the examination hall was a nicer surprise, because it started snowing heavily - and that was literally my first experience of snow fall (I was just watching by the window the night before). 

Guess what? Snow really is pretty!


We should just build mega huge snowmen instead of shovelling pavements
Lonely Shorty

and Shorty wished that he had legs

I would love to stay outdoors for the entire snow fall in the morning, but I realised that it was killing my camera (similar to soaking the camera in the rain), and my clothes were already drenched, so my friends and I decided that we've had enough for one day and got indoors to dry up.


Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

After a few hours, snow stopped falling and I told myself that first snows are important - I had to go out regardless of the study period. And so I did. 

The clearest skies after a snowy day
My university!
Shorty's uncle works as a gardener at the university
I danced on snow to sign my name!
Thin layer of ice on the lake
Because I was following these ducks..
..they led me to a pretty angle of the Trent building
Shorty's cousin, Puny - wants to go to university
I saw people with sleds! Wish I could borrow them!

That was 3 hours of walking and soaking in the best atmosphere. 

I should really be getting back to my books, I've been so distracted by the white view from my window.

x











No comments:

Post a Comment