Thursday 10 January 2013

Jinxed

Have you looked out your window today?

It's January already and it feels very much like it. Most depressing no-skies, and there's the mysterious thick fog restricting my view of the green university grounds. The routine remains as usual; I'm glad I did all my grocery shopping yesterday. Also, have I mentioned how I used to think of winter as the best season - hence the fetish for snow globes?

Switch your headlights on if you're driving!

I'm quite sure that I still love snow globes but I think snow feels best when they stay in snow globes. Don't get me wrong - I'm very much looking forward to my first snow but I hope they'd fall after I'm done with the January examinations. I want to go out and play all day without having to worry about anything at all, even if I fall slightly ill after that I would have time to recuperate.

Funnily enough, I can think of at least 101 things to do at the end of this month, when all I should be thinking about now are the solutions to my maths problems. I think our mind works in such a way that we try our best to avoid the hardest things that come in our way in life, and we get creative when that happens. When the end of the month comes, there's a high possibility that I would feel too lazy to get anything done. Hmm.

Nah. I'll stick to my plans. You'll see. x

No comments:

Post a Comment