Tuesday 26 February 2013

(⊙.⊙)☂

Status update: Been watching tonnes of anime films. Studio Ghibli certainly is one of my favourites!

From Up On Poppy Hill
Howl's Moving Castle
Laputa - Castle in the Sky
My Neighbour Totoro
Ponyo
Spirited Away
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (I don't think this is from Studio Ghibli but it's awesome too) 
Whisper of the Heart

Next on my list:
The Cat Returns
The Grave of the Fireflies (not sure whether I'll watch this yet because I know I'll be crying too much)
The Secret World of Arrietty

p.s. I can't tolerate dub versions of these. English subtitles for sure, but dubbed films really put me off. 

Oh and soundtracks, gosh, soundtracks. I must say that I respect the Japanese for their creativity and brilliantness really. Also, have I mentioned? I'll be learning how to make sushi tomorrow, hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment