Tuesday 5 February 2013

Me by Pixellot Photography

The person who brought me into the world of photography was my eldest brother, Jon. By giving me my first Canon 350D camera, I was introduced to a very beautiful hobby I never thought I would grow to be so fond of. It might sound slightly cheesy - but I truly love taking, and making photos.

Before leaving for my studies, I requested for a photoshoot from my brother and he kindly spent his Sunday on me. I must say that taking photos of me was much harder than it looks, because I was and still am probably the stiffest person you'll ever meet.



You can also view the rest of my brother's work here. Jon is based in Penang, Malaysia - but I think he is willing to travel within the country if prior arrangements are made. You will definitely love this photographer, do check him out! 

Thank you for everything korkor! :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment