Wednesday 10 April 2013

Testing 1 2 3


My cousin Daniel got married last Friday, and although as a guest, it was my first time bringing a camera to a wedding. It was a full church ceremony followed by a reception and an after-party at the hotel. I just watched the wedding photographer as he worked, with an assistant, and this makes me wonder if I would have enough courage to work by myself during future events.

I'm in a dilemma now, and this really sucks. Firstly, my 50mm lens just broke, not literally, but the focus thingy wouldn't work anymore. And it is CRAZY difficult to manually focus during live events with people moving about very quickly. So, I'm saving up for a new lens. Besides the lens, I'm saving up for my dream full frame 6D, and also an external flash. The initial plan was to shoot budget weddings with the 50mm, then save up to earn the 6D. Now with no lens, WHERE AM I GONNA EARN THE MONEY.

My next resort would be to work, perhaps at restaurants. Damn, with my exams coming up, I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. Hmm, it is NOT the right thing to do. So after June it is. I might even give up on summer travelling plans because I need to save up for the new baby. Argh. So no shopping, lotsa saving, and hopefully I'll have enough to get mi self a new camera soon enough.

Over out.

No comments:

Post a Comment