Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunny Day @ Clumber Park

My friend Ee Xuen and I were supposed to go to Clumber Park with our foster family yesterday, but Ee Xuen couldn't make it so I brought Jin Wun along with me. Since JW is graduating soon, I thought I should make a printed album for her as a gift before I leave for my break, while she stays on during summer to complete her PhD thesis. She doesn't know about her present yet, so this wasn't meant to be a photoshoot, and isn't at all (I'm planning to organise a proper one after my exams, so look out for that!).


When we got back in the evening, I thought about the sakura tree I passed by the other day, so I told JW about it and she liked the idea of going there for some photos (she's totally into instax). It's next to the football court on Uni Park campus if anyone's looking for a decent flowery location. Just ONE tree (not a full row nor anything dramatic and spectacular), to warn you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment