Sunday 9 March 2014

#2, detox


HA. Kidding! Nope, I did not have any mayonnaise on my healthy, veggie, fruity, week - that was a day before I started on week 2's challenge. Healthy week it is, but I might have gone a little overboard with the amount of groceries for this week!


Day 1 and 2 were easier than I thought. I actually get to snack on whatever amount of fruits and veggies, so that felt very nice! Grapes and melons are my personal faves. 

Day 3 failed because Kimmie hosted a Vietnamese dinner specially for us, and she really did put in a lot of effort to make it happen. That's a one-meal discount but I still kept up with my plan the next day. Tomorrow is Day 5 and it's beef day! Yep, I'm finally eating meat again after 4 days - it's not hard being vegetarian after all. 

Anyway, that's all I have for blog updates. Rather abrupt end but it's gonna be a crazy week at uni this week: 3 tutorials + 1 coursework presentation. Wish me luck folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment