Wednesday 13 November 2013

short walks by the lake

Weather forecasts expected Tuesday to be sunny, and here's the magic it brought.


The beauty of autumn never fails to amaze me. About the same time last year, I remember looking out of my window from Broadgate Park, telling myself to go out to get some photos of the red, vibrant leaves. Little did I know, they were all gone the week after.

Zx and I started out at 3pm after my lectures, and the sun was already setting then. We walked from Portland to the Law and Social Sciences building, then through Millenium Garden and towards Wollaton Park. Didn't make it past Wayne's Manor 'cos the sun was almost gone!

It was a nice evening and I wish I had more good, sunny days like yesterday in a year. 

Why hello autumn, I know you're leaving but please stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment