Friday 28 June 2013

White Post Farm

You're gonna think that I was being ridiculous, because I brought my twenty-year-old friends to a petting farm that was designed for little kids. Hehe but they don't know that, so, shhhh! It took us an hour plus from my place to get there, and Bong was rather displeased that I got him up so early in the morning. My punishment was a grumpy faced Bong throughout the day when he's not sleeping (i.e. in the bus, bus stop, bench) :(

We were dropped off at two bus stops ahead, but the walk back to the farm was quite pleasant and I enjoyed that part of Nottingham that even I had not been there before until then. We got some feed for two-legged and four-legged friends (I'm not that interested in two-legged's 'cos they're really quite unresponsive, but Bong somewhat loves them). There was also the reptile house which I absolutely didn't like, but we spent almost an hour looking at snakes, iguanas, froggies (I know they're amphibians but maybe they're snake food..?)




Then.. we met Chir Wey's new best friend. Haha! This fella liked her a lot, and loved the thing she was holding in her hand even more.


While at the other end of the shed, the goats met their new enemy.. Bong.

He seriously annoyed the crap out of them, teasing them with the sight and smell of food and not giving any in the end! (He was kinda holding the feed for two-legged's, so I guess he was doing the right thing.. BUT STILL) 


We had a picnic for lunch.. and the minced meat spaghetti I cooked in the morning was so dry! HAHA. Sorry guys.. Didn't have time in the morn and couldn't make any sauce 'cos the pasta would get soggy and, well. Yucks. Messy. Luckily we got some ham and cheese and bread and juice and some good cider and ales, so we did alright in the end. The worst part of having to rush back that afternoon was missing the first bus and we had to wait for a whole hour for the next! So much for having to rush back.


Yay so that's one blogpost! Phew. I've been quite lazy and busy at the same time, things have been going on and I've had some not-very-nice days. Need to get going but need to do some thinking as well, whew! Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment